- ABCD - Action for Boston Community Development https://bostonabcd.org
- Sister2Sister is a one-to-one prevention program for young women 15-25 that uses video, brainstorming and skill-building activities to educate young women about sexual health and to reduce risk of sexually transmitted disease. Schedule your Sister 2 Sister appointment here!
- Safer is S.E.X.Y (Sophisticated Empowered Xtraordinary You) uses social media as a tool to increase awareness of and educate about the impact of HIV on our community.
- ABCD Family Planning Program Low/no cost birth control methods for women, girls provided in greater Boston health centers
- Haley House
- Shea Rose
- "My Angel Wears A Fro"
- Black Chick Watching Podcast’s Twitter: @blackchickwatch
In this episode: I talk with Irvienne Goldson about Black women and sexual health.